Eligibility and Criteria
The award honors health facilities, companies, public and private institutions with sustainable innovative projects aimed at improving efficiency and quality in service delivery.
Entries are open to all public, private and faith-based health facilities and companies in Uganda.
- Brief description of the project.
- Clearly defined project objectives.
- The beneficiaries.
- Strategies used to achieve the objectives.
- Project’s achievements and contributions to the community.
- Evidence of project sustainability.
- Impact on healthcare.
- State the project start date, end date or whether ongoing.