A panel of judges representing various stakeholders will be responsible for the judging process and will ensure there is integrity, inclusion, credibility and transparency.
The judges will review entries for the various award categories and shortlist the finalists. This will be followed by further scrutiny of the finalists to determine the winners.
The award winners will be announced on 3rd April, 2020. They will be presented with trophies and certificates.
BENEFITS TO AWARD WINNERS
- Reputational boost within the industry and from sector peers.
- Publicity through feature profiles in participating media outlets, social media campaigns, HIHA website, and Ministry of Health website.
- Brand mileage through official HIHA magazine coverage.
- Engraved trophies and certificates to serve as personal and professional memorabilia of the achievement.
- One-on-one interaction and handshake with the President of Uganda.